Page last updated:
This section describes how to support Kubernetes clusters provisioned by VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated Edition.
See the following topics:
- Retrieving Cluster Credentials and Configuration
- Managing Cluster Access and Permissions
- Using Admission Control Plugins for Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated Edition Clusters
- Getting Started with VMware Harbor Registry
- Configuring Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated Edition Clusters with Private Docker Registry CA Certificates (Beta)
- PersistentVolume Storage Options on vSphere
- Configuring and Using PersistentVolumes
Note: Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated Edition does not currently support the Kubernetes Service Catalog and the GCP Service Broker.
Please send any feedback you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.