Load Balancing and Ingress with NSX-T
Note: As of v1.8, Enterprise PKS has been renamed to VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated Edition. Some screenshots in this documentation do not yet reflect the change.
Page last updated:
This section provides topics for configuring the NSX-T load balancer used for ingress resources.
Layer 7 load balancing is implemented via a Kubernetes ingress resource. The ingress is allocated an IP from the Floating IP Pool specified in the NSX-T configuration. NCP exposes the ingress load balancer service on this IP address for both the HTTP and HTTPS ports (port 80 and 443).
Configuring Ingress Using the NSX-T Load Balancer
- Monitoring Ingress Resources
- Viewing and Troubleshooting the Health Status of Cluster Network Objects
- Configuring Ingress Resources and Load Balancer Services
- Defining a Network Profile for Load Balancer Sizing
- Scaling the HTTP/S Layer 7 Ingress Load Balancers Using the LoadBalancer CRD
- Defining Network Profiles for the HTTP/S Layer 7 Ingress Controller
- Defining Network Profiles for the TCP Layer 4 Load Balancer
- Using Ingress URL Rewrite
Please send any feedback you have to email@example.com.