Network Profiles (NSX-T Only)
Note: As of v1.8, Enterprise PKS has been renamed to VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated Edition. Some screenshots in this documentation do not yet reflect the change.
Page last updated:
This section describes how to define and use network profiles for VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated Edition clusters deployed on NSX-T with vSphere.
See the following topics:
- Working with Network Profiles in the Management Console
- Working with Network Profiles in Ops Manager
- Network Profile Use Cases
- Size a Load Balancer
- Customize Pod Networks
- Customize Node Networks
- Customize Floating IP Pools
- Configure Bootstrap NSGroups
- Configure Edge Router Selection
- Specify Nodes DNS Servers
- Configure DNS for Pre-Provisioned IPs
- Configure the TCP Layer 4 Load Balancer
- Configure the HTTP/S Layer 7 Ingress Controller
- Define DFW Section Markers
- Configure NCP Logging
- Shared and Dedicated Tier-1 Router Topologies
Please send any feedback you have to email@example.com.