Page last updated:
This topic collects API, configuration property, and other references for building Ops Manager tiles.
Sooner or later you will run into problems that require digging a little bit deeper. Here are some great resources on how to best troubleshoot more complex issues:
Service Broker API v2.10 lists the requests, responses, and status codes required for a service broker.
Catalog Metadata lists the metadata fields that a service broker must publish to create listings in the Services Marketplace.
Subcommands from the On-Demand Services SDK documentation lists the subcommands that ODB service adapter must respond to.
Property and Template References catalogs how top-level properties, form properties, property blueprints, configurable properties, and job types are defined in tile installer
.ymlfiles, such as those generated by the Tile Installer or hand-coded legacy tiles. It also explains how to specify the locations of tile configuration properties in a tile installer
Property Blueprint Reference compiles a list of accessors and values for configuration properties in the
property_blueprintssection of a tile installer
Cloud Foundry CLI Reference Guide catalogs the cf CLI.
pcf Command Line Utility catalogs the
pcfutility, which you can use to bypass Ops Manager.
The Fly CLI catalogs the
flycommand-line interface to Concourse.
- Ops Manager v2.10 Partners Release Notice
- Ops Manager v2.9 Partners Release Notice
- Pivotal Platform v2.8 Partners Release Notice
- Pivotal Platform v2.7 Partners Release Notice
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry v2.6 Partners Release Notice
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry v2.5 Partners Release Notice
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry v2.4 Partners Release Notice
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry v2.3 Partners Release Notice
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry v2.2 Partners Release Notice