On-Demand Services SDK Release Notes
- BOSH 257+ (261+ for lifecycle errands) / BOSH lite v9000.131.0
- CF 238+
BOSH SSL validation is now mandatory. The
ignore_ssl_validation flag now only applies to communication with
Cloud Foundry. Therefore, it is essential to include BOSH’s CA certificate in
bosh.root_ca_cert property of the broker job in the manifest
if BOSH is using its own certificate authority.
- Added support for using colocated errands for
pre_deleteservice instance lifecycle errands. This requires PCF 1.12 (BOSH v263). See the BOSH docs for more details.
- Details on how to configure syslog release to get errand logs forwarded are available here.
- Example service adapter invocations have been added to the service author guide
- Service Instances API has been added as an advanced extension mechanism
upgrade-all-service-instanceserrand. Read the docs here.
- If you are using
pre_deleteservice instance lifecycle errands, you need to update your manifest:
plans: - name: CF-MARKETPLACE-PLAN-NAME lifecycle_errands: post_deploy: name: POST-DEPLOY-ERRAND-JOB instances: [SERVICE-RELEASE-JOB/0] pre_delete: name: PRE-DELETE-ERRAND-JOB instances: [SERVICE-RELEASE-JOB/0]