LATEST VERSION: 0.23 - RELEASE NOTES
On-Demand Services SDK Release Notes
- BOSH 257+ (261+ for lifecycle errands) / BOSH lite v9000.131.0
- CF 238+
- Service adapters can now provide a different update block each time that a manifest is generated. This allows for clustered services to create nodes in parallel at create time and then perform a rolling deployment when the cluster is being updated.
- Service adapters can now change the name of an instance group by using the migrated from BOSH manifest property. See the Redis example for more details. To make use of this feature you can use the latest ODB Golang SDK.
- Support for BOSH tags in service-adapter generated manifests [0.17.1]
- Release distributed with SHA2 checksums only [0.17.1]
- Bump to Golang 1.8.4 [0.17.2]
- On Demand Broker log files in
/var/vcap/sys/log/broker/*are no longer truncated when the broker process restarts via Monit. We recommend using syslog-migration-release
- Auto-detect BOSH UAA url, you can remove the
bosh.authentication.uaa.urlproperty from your ODB manifest. Configuring this property via PCF OpsManager was causing some issues. [0.17.2]