Release Notes for Pivotal Spring Cloud Services
Release notes for Pivotal Spring Cloud Services
Release Date: 22nd January 2020
- Further improved fix for rotating Certificate Authorities while maintaining certificate uniqueness in errand JVM truststore.
Release Date: 15th January 2020
periodicparameter added to Config Server service instance configuration updates Git repository mirrors on the Config Server’s mirror service every five minutes.
- Added tile configuration for the timeout used for pushing backing apps for a service instance.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a server error to appear on the Config Server dashboard when using the HashiCorp Vault backend.
- Fixed use of the default label configured per Config Server Git repository for client app property requests.
Release Date: 25th November 2019
- Fixed issue when rotating Certificate Authorities while maintaining certificate uniqueness in errand JVM truststore.
Release Date: 14th November 2019
- Fixed CredHub bootstrapper errand so that it can update client credential permissions when re-running after tile install failure.
Release Date: 28th October 2019
- Resolved issue with accessing service instance dashboard when Pivotal Application Service (PAS) tile is configured with “Authentication and Enterprise SSO” as SAML.
Release Date: 7th October 2019
Enhancements included in this release:
- The Spring Cloud Services broker has been upgraded to Spring Boot 2.1.8.RELEASE and Spring Cloud Greenwich.SR3.
- Service Registry service has been added back with a new name:
- The existing Service Registry configuration options have not changed although there is now a new option named
peer-timeoutthat can be set in milliseconds. This can alleviate issues with peer replication timing out when there is higher latency in the network between peers.
- There is now a process for doing backup and restore of Spring Cloud Services stateful resources.
Important items to note:
- Spring Cloud Services v3.1.0 does not include Circuit Breaker Dashboard services. To use these services, you can install Spring Cloud Services v2.0.x alongside v3.1.0.
Warning: You cannot upgrade to Ops Manager v2.7 if you are running Spring Cloud Services v2.0.x.
- The Circuit Breaker Dashboard service will not return, as the underlying Netflix OSS Hystrix Dashboard project has been deprecated.