vSphere with NSX-T Integration
This topic lists the steps to follow when installing Pivotal Container Service (PKS) on vSphere with NSX-T integration.
To install PKS, follow the instructions below:
- Prerequisites and Resource Requirements
- Deployment Topologies
- Preparing NSX-T Before Deploying PKS
- Deploying Ops Manager on vSphere with NSX-T
- Configuring Ops Manager on vSphere with NSX-T Integration
- Generating and Registering Certificates
- Installing PKS on vSphere with NSX-T
- (Optional) Integrating VMware Harbor with PKS
Installing the PKS and Kubernetes CLIs
The PKS and Kubernetes CLIs help you interact with your PKS-provisioned Kubernetes clusters and Kubernetes workloads. To install the CLIs, follow the instructions below:
Please send any feedback you have to email@example.com.