Deleting Pivotal Platform from AWS
Page last updated:
When you deploy Pivotal Platform to Amazon Web Services (AWS), you provision a set of resources. This topic describes how to delete the AWS resources associated with a Pivotal Platform deployment. You can use the AWS console to remove an installation of all components, but retain the objects in your bucket for a future deployment.
- Log into your AWS Console.
- Navigate to your EC2 dashboard. Select Instances from the menu on the left side.
- Terminate all your instances.
- Select Load Balancers. Delete all load balancers.
- From the AWS Console, select RDS.
- Select Instances from the menu on the left side. Delete the RDS instances.
- Select Create final Snapshot from the dropdown. Click Delete.
- From the AWS Console, select VPC.
- Select Your VPCs from the menu on the left. Delete the VPCs.
- Check the box to acknowledge that you want to delete your default VPC. Click Yes, Delete.