If you are using Platform Automation for the first time, you have a few options.
Our Overview of Platform Automation describes it conceptually, and is useful to review prior to diving into more technical content.
We have in-depth procedures for deploying a new Ops Manager and taking over management of an existing Ops Manager with Platform Automation:
- For more information about deploying Concourse with Credhub and UAA, see Install Concourse for Platform Automation.
- For more information about deploying Platform Automation with a new Ops Manager, see Installing Ops Manager.
- For more information about deploying Platform Automation with an existing Ops Manager, see Upgrading an Existing Ops Manager.
To see an example of a finished pipeline, see one of the following reference pipelines:
- A single-product pipeline using Pivotal Container Service
- A multi-product pipeline with Pivotal Application Service and Healthwatch.
To see a list of all of the tasks, their usage, their inputs and outputs, and their parameters, see the Task Reference.
To learn more about the format of the files used with the tasks, see the Task Inputs and Outputs Reference.