Page last updated:
Warning: VMware Enterprise PKS v1.7 is no longer supported because it has reached the End of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the Support Lifecycle Policy. To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
This section describes how to support Kubernetes clusters provisioned by VMware Enterprise PKS.
See the following topics:
- Retrieving Cluster Credentials and Configuration
- Managing Cluster Access and Permissions
- Using Admission Control Plugins for Enterprise PKS Clusters
- Getting Started with VMware Harbor Registry
- Configuring Enterprise PKS Clusters with Private Docker Registry CA Certificates (Beta)
- PersistentVolume Storage Options on vSphere
- Configuring and Using PersistentVolumes
Note: Enterprise PKS does not currently support the Kubernetes Service Catalog and the GCP Service Broker.
Please send any feedback you have to email@example.com.