Verify NSX-T v2.5 Installation
Page last updated:
This topic provides instructions for verifying your NSX-T environment after performing an installation of NSX-T v2.5.
Make sure you have completed all preceding NSX-T installation tasks.
Complete the following operation for each ESXi host to be used by the PKS Compute Cluster.
In NSX-T Manager, create a T0 router.
- Name: T0-router
- Edge Cluster: edgecluster1
- HA mode: Active/Active
Create a router port.
- Transport Node: edge-node-1
- LS: T0-uplink-LS
- Subnet: For example, 10.40.206.10/25
Click Save to create the T0 router.
Create a static route.
- Network: 0.0.0.0/0
- Next hop: 10.40.206.125
Click Save to save the T0 router.
Verify that you can ping the T0 interface IP from the network.
PING 10.40.206.10 (10.40.206.10): 56 data bytes 64 bytes from 10.40.206.10: icmp_seq=0 ttl=55 time=24.407 ms 64 bytes from 10.40.206.10: icmp_seq=1 ttl=55 time=23.984 ms 64 bytes from 10.40.206.10: icmp_seq=2 ttl=55 time=24.170 ms 64 bytes from 10.40.206.10: icmp_seq=3 ttl=55 time=30.211 ms
Assuming you have successfully completed all preceding NSX-T installation tasks, NSX-T Data Center is now be installed and configured for Enterprise PKS.
Depending on your requirements, you may want to complete the following additional tasks:
- The NSX-T Data Center administrator password expires after 90 days. To change the password or the expiration interval, see Updating the NSX-T Admin Password.
- If you require scalability for the NSX Management Cluster, Provision a Load Balancer for the NSX-T Management Cluster.
Please send any feedback you have to email@example.com.