Network Profiles (NSX-T Only)
Page last updated:
Warning: VMware Enterprise PKS v1.7 is no longer supported because it has reached the End of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the Support Lifecycle Policy. To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
This section describes how to define and use network profiles for VMware Enterprise PKS clusters deployed on NSX-T with vSphere.
See the following topics:
- Defining Network Profiles
- Using Network Profiles
- Size a Load Balancer
- Customize Pod Networks
- Customize Node Networks
- Customize Floating IP Pools
- Configure Bootstrap NSGroups
- Configure Edge Router Selection
- Specify Nodes DNS Servers
- Configure DNS for Pre-Provisioned IPs
- Configure the TCP Layer 4 Load Balancer
- Configure the HTTP/S Layer 7 Ingress Controller
- Define DFW Section Markers
- Configure NCP Logging
- Configure a Shared Tier-1 Router
Please send any feedback you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.