Monitor and Manage Enterprise PKS in the Management Console
Page last updated:
After you have deployed VMware Enterprise PKS, you can use VMware Enterprise PKS Management Console to perform the following operations:
- View the overall status of your deployment.
- View the deployment metadata and status of each of the components of your deployment.
- Edit the configuration of your deployment, either in the configuration wizard or by editing the YAML file. For information about reconfiguring your deployment, see Reconfigure Your Enterprise PKS Deployment.
- Upgrade your deployment to a new version. For information about upgrading deployments, see Upgrade Enterprise PKS Management Console.
- Patch the individual components of your deployment. For information about patching components, see Patch Enterprise PKS Management Console Components.
- Delete Your Enterprise PKS Deployment.
- Go to the Enterprise PKS view of the management console.
- Select the Summary tab for your Enterprise PKS instance.
You see general information about your deployment, including the status and version of each component, as well as the names and addresses of the VMs that run those services.
View a larger version of this image
The deployment metadata provides credentials, certificates, and other metadata about your Enterprise PKS deployment.
- Expand Configuration and select Deployment Metadata. View a larger version of this image
Select the clipboard icon at the end of each row to copy the relevant value.
For example, copy the Ops Manager password so that you can log in to the instance of Ops Manager that is running in your deployment.
You can see the status of the individual components of your deployment.
- Expand Configuration and go to the PKS Configuration view of the management console.
Select Deployment Status to see the status of the components.
Click the Download Logs button to download the log bundle for your Enterprise PKS deployment.
Please send any feedback you have to email@example.com.