Using the Enterprise PKS Management Console
Page last updated:
Warning: VMware Enterprise PKS v1.7 is no longer supported because it has reached the End of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the Support Lifecycle Policy. To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
VMware Enterprise PKS Management Console provides a unified installation experience for deploying VMware Enterprise PKS to vSphere. The management console is provided as a virtual appliance that you deploy to vSphere by using an OVA template. The management console provides a graphical user interface that assists you with the configuration when deploying Enterprise PKS to vSphere:
- Configures networking for Enterprise PKS
- Deploys Ops Manager
- Generates and registers SSL certificates
- Deploys BOSH Director
- Deploys Enterprise PKS
- Deploys Harbor Registry
Enterprise PKS Management Console is easy to use. If you are experienced with installing Enterprise PKS on vSphere, the help and the tool tips in the installer UI should be enough to complete the process. If you are new to Enterprise PKS, refer to this documentation as needed to assist with the installation.
After you have deployed Enterprise PKS on vSphere, you can use the management console to perform the following tasks:
- Deploy Kubernetes clusters and manage their lifecycle
- Monitor and manage the operation of your Enterprise PKS deployment
- Reconfigure your Enterprise PKS deployment
- Perform upgrades and patch the individual components
See the following topics:
- Prerequisites for Enterprise PKS Management Console Deployment
- Deploy the Enterprise PKS Management Console Appliance
- Deploy Enterprise PKS from the Management Console
- Create and Manage Clusters in the Management Console
- Monitor and Manage Enterprise PKS in the Management Console
- Troubleshooting Enterprise PKS Management Console
Please send any feedback you have to email@example.com.