Advanced Configurations for Enterprise PKS on vSphere with NSX-T Data Center
Page last updated:
Warning: VMware Enterprise PKS v1.6 is no longer supported because it has reached the End of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the Support Lifecycle Policy. To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
This topic lists the sections to follow when installing VMware Enterprise PKS on vSphere with NSX-T Data Center.
Post-Installation NSX-T Configurations
After you have installed Enterprise PKS on vSphere with NSX-T, refer to the following sections for additional NSX-T configuration options:
- Defining and Using Network Profiles
- Using Proxies with Enterprise PKS on NSX-T
- Configuring Ingress Resources and Load Balancer Services
- Configuring Multiple Tier-0 Routers for Tenant Isolation
- Implementing a Multi-Foundation Enterprise PKS Deployment
Please send any feedback you have to email@example.com.