Page last updated:
Warning: VMware Enterprise PKS v1.6 is no longer supported because it has reached the End of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the Support Lifecycle Policy. To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
This topic lists the procedures to follow to install VMware Enterprise PKS on vSphere.
Install Enterprise PKS on vSphere
To install Enterprise PKS on vSphere without NSX-T, follow the instructions below:
- Prerequisites and Resource Requirements
- Firewall Ports and Protocols Requirements for vSphere without NSX-T
- Creating Dedicated Users and Roles for vSphere (Optional)
- Installing and Configuring Ops Manager on vSphere
- Installing Enterprise PKS on vSphere
- Configuring PKS API Load Balancer
- Setting Up Enterprise PKS Admin Users on vSphere
- (Optional) Integrating VMware Harbor with Enterprise PKS
Note: VMware Harbor is an enterprise-class registry server for container images. For more information, see VMware Harbor Registry in the Pivotal Partner documentation.
Install the PKS and Kubernetes CLIs
The PKS CLI and Kubernetes CLI help you interact with your Enterprise PKS-provisioned Kubernetes clusters and Kubernetes workloads.
To install the CLIs, follow the instructions below:
Please send any feedback you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.