Managing Enterprise PKS Users
Page last updated:
Warning: VMware Enterprise PKS v1.6 is no longer supported because it has reached the End of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the Support Lifecycle Policy. To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
This section describes how to connect UAA to external user stores when configuring VMware Enterprise PKS and how to manage users with UAA.
See the following topics:
- Connecting Enterprise PKS to an LDAP Server
- Configuring Okta as a SAML Identity Provider
- Configuring Azure Active Directory as a SAML Identity Provider
- Connecting Enterprise PKS to a SAML Identity Provider
- Managing Enterprise PKS Users with UAA
Please send any feedback you have to email@example.com.