Network Profiles (NSX-T Only)
Page last updated:
Warning: VMware Enterprise PKS v1.6 is no longer supported because it has reached the End of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the Support Lifecycle Policy. To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
This section describes how to define and use network profiles for VMware Enterprise PKS clusters deployed on NSX-T with vSphere.
See the following topics:
- Defining Network Profiles
- Using Network Profiles
- Sizing the Kubernetes API Load Balancer
- Customizing Pod Networks
- Customizing Node Networks
- Creating Floating IP Pools
- Configuring Security Group Namespace
- Configuring Edge Router Selection for Multi-T0
- Configuring DNS Lookup of Kubernetes Nodes
- Configuring DNS Lookup of the Kubernetes API Load Balancer and Ingress Controller
- Configuring the NSX-T Load Balancer
- Configuring the NCP Ingress Controller
- Defining DFW Section Markers
- Configuring NCP Logging
- Configuring a Shared Tier-1 Router per Cluster
Please send any feedback you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.