Patch Enterprise PKS Management Console Components
Page last updated:
You can use VMware Enterprise PKS Management Console to update some of the components of your deployment individually when a new minor version of those components is available.
- In Enterprise PKS Management Console, go to Configuration > PKS Component Patch to view the list of components that are ready for patching.
- Obtain the patch installers.
- In air-gapped environments, download the patch installer from https://downloads.vmware.com/ to a local location. Click the Import Patch button to upload the installer to the management console.
- In environments with access to the internet, click the Download button next to the relevant components to import the patch installers directly.
- When the patch imports are complete, select Install Patch to patch a component.
Please send any feedback you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.