Patch Enterprise PKS Management Console Components
Page last updated:
Warning: VMware Enterprise PKS v1.6 is no longer supported because it has reached the End of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the Support Lifecycle Policy. To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
You can use VMware Enterprise PKS Management Console to update some of the components of your deployment individually when a new minor version of those components is available.
- In Enterprise PKS Management Console, go to Configuration > PKS Component Patch to view the list of components that are ready for patching.
- Obtain the patch installers.
- In air-gapped environments, download the patch installer from https://downloads.vmware.com/ to a local location. Click the Import Patch button to upload the installer to the management console.
- In environments with access to the internet, click the Download button next to the relevant components to import the patch installers directly.
- When the patch imports are complete, select Install Patch to patch a component.
Please send any feedback you have to email@example.com.