Enterprise PKS Management Console (vSphere Only)
Page last updated:
VMware Enterprise PKS Management Console provides a unified installation experience for deploying VMware Enterprise PKS to vSphere. The management console is provided as a virtual appliance that you deploy to vSphere by using an OVA template. The management console provides a graphical user interface that assists you with the configuration when deploying Enterprise PKS to vSphere:
- Configures networking for Enterprise PKS
- Deploys Ops Manager
- Generates and registers SSL certificates
- Deploys BOSH Director
- Deploys Enterprise PKS
- Deploys Harbor Registry
Enterprise PKS Management Console is easy to use. If you are experienced with installing Enterprise PKS on vSphere, the help and the tool tips in the installer UI should be enough to complete the process. If you are new to Enterprise PKS, refer to this documentation as needed to assist with the installation.
After you have deployed Enterprise PKS on vSphere, you can use the management console to monitor and manage the operation of your Enterprise PKS deployments, as well as perform upgrades and patch the individual components.
If you have a previous installation of Enterprise PKS Management Console, you also use the management console to upgrade and patch your deployment.
See the following topics:
- Prerequisites for Enterprise PKS Management Console Deployment
- Deploy the Enterprise PKS Management Console Appliance
- Deploy Enterprise PKS by Using the Configuration Wizard
- Deploy Enterprise PKS by Importing a YAML Configuration File
- Monitor and Manage Enterprise PKS in the Management Console
- Identity Management in the Management Console
- Connect to Operations Manager
- Reconfigure Your Enterprise PKS Deployment
- Upgrade Enterprise PKS Management Console
- Patch Enterprise PKS Management Console Components
- Troubleshooting Enterprise PKS Management Console
- Delete Your Enterprise PKS Deployment
Please send any feedback you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.