Page last updated:
Warning: VMware Enterprise PKS v1.6 is no longer supported because it has reached the End of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the Support Lifecycle Policy. To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
This topic provides information about BBR logging. Use this information when troubleshooting a failed backup or restore using BBR.
By default, BBR displays the following:
- The backup and restore scripts that it finds
- When it starts or finishes a stage, such as
- When the process is complete
- When any error occurs
BBR writes any errors associated with stack traces to a file in of the form
bbr-TIMESTAMP.err.log in the current directory.
If more logging is needed, use the optional
--debug flag to print the following information:
- Logs about the API requests made to the BOSH server
- All commands executed on remote instances
- All commands executed on local environment
- Standard in and standard out streams for the backup and restore scripts when they are executed
Please send any feedback you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.