Preparing to Install Enterprise PKS on vSphere with NSX-T Data Center
Page last updated:
This topic lists the sections to follow when installing Enterprise Pivotal Container Service (Enterprise PKS) on vSphere with NSX-T Data Center.
Preparing to Install Enterprise PKS on vSphere with NSX-T
In preparation for installing Enterprise PKS on vSphere with NSX-T, review the following documentation:
- Version Requirements for Enterprise PKS
- Hardware Requirements for Enterprise PKS
- Firewall Ports and Protocols Requirements
- NSX-T Deployment Topologies for Enterprise PKS
- NSX-T Cluster Objects Created for Enterprise PKS
- Network Planning Enterprise PKS
Please send any feedback you have to email@example.com.