Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Page last updated:
Warning: Pivotal Container Service (PKS)
v1.5 is no longer supported because it has reached the End
of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the
Support Lifecycle Policy.
To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
This topic lists the procedures to follow to install Enterprise Pivotal Container Service (Enterprise PKS) on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Install Enterprise PKS on GCP
To install Enterprise PKS on GCP, follow the instructions below:
- Prerequisites and Resource Requirements
- Installing and Configuring Ops Manager on GCP
- Creating Service Accounts in GCP for Enterprise PKS
- Creating a GCP Load Balancer for the PKS API
- Installing Enterprise PKS on GCP
- Setting Up Enterprise PKS Admin Users on GCP
Install the PKS and Kubernetes CLIs
The PKS CLI and Kubernetes CLI help you interact with your Enterprise PKS-provisioned Kubernetes clusters and Kubernetes workloads.
To install the CLIs, follow the instructions below:
Please send any feedback you have to email@example.com.