Page last updated:
Warning: Pivotal Container Service (PKS)
v1.5 is no longer supported because it has reached the End
of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the
Support Lifecycle Policy.
To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
This topic lists the procedures to follow to install Enterprise Pivotal Container Service (Enterprise PKS) on Microsoft Azure.
Install Enterprise PKS on Azure
To install Enterprise PKS on Azure, follow the instructions below:
- Azure Prerequisites and Resource Requirements
- Installing and Configuring Ops Manager on Azure
- Creating Managed Identities in Azure for Enterprise PKS
- Installing Enterprise PKS on Azure
- Configuring an Azure Load Balancer for the PKS API
- Setting Up Enterprise PKS Admin Users on Azure
Install the PKS and Kubernetes CLIs
The PKS CLI and Kubernetes CLI help you interact with your Enterprise PKS-provisioned Kubernetes clusters and Kubernetes workloads.
To install the CLIs, follow the instructions below:
Please send any feedback you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.