Page last updated:
Warning: Pivotal Container Service (PKS)
v1.4 is no longer supported because it has reached the End
of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the
Support Lifecycle Policy.
To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
This topic lists the procedures to follow to install Enterprise Pivotal Container Service (Enterprise PKS) on vSphere.
Install Enterprise PKS on vSphere
To install Enterprise PKS on vSphere without NSX-T, follow the instructions below:
- vSphere Prerequisites and Resource Requirements
- Firewall Ports and Protocols Requirements for vSphere without NSX-T
- Creating Dedicated Users and Roles for vSphere (Optional)
- Installing and Configuring Ops Manager on vSphere
- Installing Enterprise PKS on vSphere
Install the PKS and Kubernetes CLIs
The PKS and Kubernetes CLIs help you interact with your Enterprise PKS-provisioned Kubernetes clusters and Kubernetes workloads.
To install the CLIs, follow the instructions below:
Please send any feedback you have to email@example.com.