Page last updated:
This topic lists the procedures to follow to install Enterprise Pivotal Container Service (Enterprise PKS) on vSphere.
Install Enterprise PKS on vSphere
To install Enterprise PKS on vSphere without NSX-T, follow the instructions below:
- vSphere Prerequisites and Resource Requirements
- Firewall Ports and Protocols Requirements for vSphere without NSX-T
- Creating Dedicated Users and Roles for vSphere (Optional)
- Installing and Configuring Ops Manager on vSphere
- Installing Enterprise PKS on vSphere
Install the PKS and Kubernetes CLIs
The PKS and Kubernetes CLIs help you interact with your Enterprise PKS-provisioned Kubernetes clusters and Kubernetes workloads.
To install the CLIs, follow the instructions below:
Please send any feedback you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.