Page last updated:
Warning: Pivotal Container Service (PKS)
v1.4 is no longer supported because it has reached the End
of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the
Support Lifecycle Policy.
To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
This section describes how to manage Enterprise Pivotal Container Service (Enterprise PKS) clusters.
See the following topics:
- Creating Clusters
- Using Network Profiles (NSX-T Only)
- Using Compute Profile (vSphere Only)
- Using Host Groups (vSphere Only)
- Retrieving Cluster Credentials and Configuration
- Viewing Cluster Lists
- Viewing Cluster Details
- Viewing Cluster Plans
- Scaling Existing Clusters
- Deleting Clusters
Please send any feedback you have to email@example.com.