Page last updated:
Warning: Pivotal Container Service (PKS)
v1.3 is no longer supported because it has reached the End
of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the
Support Lifecycle Policy.
To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
This topic lists the steps to follow when installing Pivotal Container Service (PKS) on vSphere.
To install PKS, follow the instructions below:
- Prerequisites and Resource Requirements
- Preparing vSphere Before Deploying PKS
- Deploying Ops Manager on vSphere:
- Configuring Ops Manager on vSphere:
- Installing PKS on vSphere
- (Optional) Integrating VMware Harbor with PKS
Installing the PKS and Kubernetes CLIs
The PKS and Kubernetes CLIs help you interact with your PKS-provisioned Kubernetes clusters and Kubernetes workloads. To install the CLIs, follow the instructions below:
Please send any feedback you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.