Pivotal Application Service (PAS) is based on Cloud Foundry, which is an open source cloud application platform, providing a choice of clouds, developer frameworks, and application services. Cloud Foundry makes it faster and easier to build, test, deploy, and scale applications. It is an open source project and is available through a variety of private cloud distributions and public cloud instances.
This guide presents an overview of how Cloud Foundry works and a discussion of key concepts. Refer to this guide to learn more about Cloud Foundry fundamentals.
- Cloud Foundry Overview
- How Applications are Staged
- High Availability in Cloud Foundry
- Orgs, Spaces, Roles, and Permissions
- Application Security Groups
- Cloud Foundry Security
- Container Security
- Container-to-Container Networking
- GrootFS Disk Usage