A PCF reference architecture describes a proven approach for deploying Pivotal Cloud Foundry on a specific IaaS, such as AWS, Azure, GCP, or vSphere, that meets the following requirements:
- Includes common PCF-managed services such as MySQL, RabbitMQ, and Spring Cloud Services
- Can host at least 100 app instances, or far more
These documents detail PCF reference architectures for different IaaSes to help you determine the best configuration for your PCF deployment.
Pivotal has validated the following PCF products on its own deployments based on these reference architectures:
- Pivotal Application Service (PAS)
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry Ops Manager
- Pivotal Container Services (PKS)