Page last updated:
Warning: Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) v2.3 is no longer supported because it has reached the End of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the Support Lifecycle Policy. To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
This topic provides an overview of the documentation available for
The following topics provide procedures for deploying apps with
- Deploying an App
- Deploying with App Manifests
- Deploying an App with Docker
- Deploying a Large App
- Starting, Restarting, and Restaging Apps
- Pushing an Application with Multiple Buildpacks
- Pushing an App with Multiple Processes (Beta)
- Running cf push Sub-Step Commands (Beta)
For information about troubleshooting when running
cf push, see Troubleshooting App Deployment and Health.
The following topics provide information about how
cf push works: