Managing the PAS Platform
Page last updated:
The topics in this subsection explain how to manage the structure and capabilities of an application runtime on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), such as Pivotal Application Service (PAS).
PAS-based runtimes are opinionated development environments with built-in structures to compartmentalize, support, and track multiple independent app development teams. Managing this environment includes:
- Managing Routes and Domains
- Managing Orgs, Spaces, and Platform Settings
- Generating App Logs and Usage Reports
In addition to these tasks, PAS managers may also deploy apps, create service instances, and perform other tasks that PAS app developers do.
- Getting Started with Apps Manager
- Logging into Apps Manager
- Managing Orgs and Spaces Using Apps Manager
- Viewing ASGs in Apps Manager
- Creating and Modifying Quota Plans
- Feature Flags
- Cloud Foundry Environment Variables