Understanding the Ops Manager Interface
Page last updated:
This topic describes key features of the Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) Operations Manager interface.
A—Available Products: Displays a list of products you have imported that are ready for installation. If an upgrade is available, an active Upgrade button appears when you hover over the name of the product. Click the Import a Product link to add a new product to Ops Manager. Click Delete unused products to delete any unused products.
B—Installation Dashboard: Displays a product tile for each installed product.
C—Actions menu: Includes the following options:
- Download activity data: Downloads a directory containing the config file for the installation, the deployment history, and version information.
- View diagnostic report: Displays various types of information about the configuration of your deployment.
- Export settings: Exports the current installation with all of its assets. When you export an installation, the exported file contains references to the installation IP addresses. It also contains the base VM images and necessary packages. As a result, an export can be very large (as much as 5 GB or more).
- Delete this installation: Deletes the current installation with all of its assets.
D—User account menu: Use this menu to change your password or log out.
E—Pending Changes view: Displays queued installations and updates that will install during the next deploy. Click Apply Changes to apply any pending changes to your deployment.
Note: When an update depends on prerequisites, the prerequisites automatically install first.
Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking on your user name located at the upper right corner of the screen.
In the settings menu, you can change the following account information:
- Update Decryption Passphrase
- Switch Identity Providers by entering your Decryption passphrase, Saml idp metadata, and optionally, your Bosh idp metadata. For more information about setting up your Identity Provider, view the following instructions for your configuration:
To change your email and password, navigate to Actions menu.