Release Notes for Wavefront by VMware Nozzle for Pivotal Platform
These are release notes for Wavefront by VMware Nozzle for Pivotal Platform.
Release Date: February 7, 2020
- Support for v2 Nozzle API
- Performance improvements
- Deprecated support for the v1 API
Release Date: November 7, 2019
- Remove explicit dependency on Go 1.11.
Release Date: September 24, 2019
- Minor bugfixes.
Release Date: August 14, 2019
- Support for advanced tile configuration options.
- Performance and memory optimizations.
- Tracing and histogram support.
Release Date: July 1, 2019
- CVE fixes.
Release Date: April 24, 2019
- Go based Nozzle with improved reliability in high scale environments.
- Support for filtering metrics at the Nozzle.
- Advanced proxy configuration support within the tile configuration.
- Includes latest version of the Wavefront Proxy with various feature improvements.
- Updated to use Xenial stemcells.
Release Date: April 18, 2018
- The Wavefront Proxy is now a BOSH release within the tile instead of an app.
- TCP routing is not required anymore.
- Several improvements to the Wavefront Proxy.
Release Date: January 17, 2018
- Added reporting of internal nozzle metrics to Wavefront.
Release Date: October 10, 2017
- App names are now included in the app metrics sent to Wavefront (only app guid was supported previously).
- Added Pivotal Platform foundation property, which can be used to filter metrics by Pivotal Platform deployments in the dashboards.
- Several stability improvements.
Release Date: August 15, 2017
Features included in this release:
- Initial release of the Wavefront by VMware Nozzle for Pivotal Platform.
- Includes a Wavefront Firehose Nozzle, Wavefront Proxy, and Wavefront Service Broker.
- Sends Pivotal Platform platform and app metrics to Wavefront.