Release Notes for Wavefront by VMware Nozzle for PCF
These are release notes for Wavefront by VMware Nozzle for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Release Date: April 18, 2018
- The Wavefront Proxy is now a BOSH release within the tile instead of an app.
- TCP routing is not required anymore.
- Several improvements to the Wavefront Proxy.
Release Date: January 17, 2018
- Added reporting of internal nozzle metrics to Wavefront.
Release Date: October 10, 2017
- App names are now included in the app metrics sent to Wavefront (only app guid was supported previously).
- Added PCF foundation property, which can be used to filter metrics by PCF deployments in the dashboards.
- Several stability improvements.
Release Date: August 15, 2017
Features included in this release:
- Initial release of the Wavefront by VMware Nozzle for PCF.
- Includes a Wavefront Firehose Nozzle, Wavefront Proxy, and Wavefront Service Broker.
- Sends PCF platform and app metrics to Wavefront.