Using VMware Harbor Registry
This topic describes how to use the VMware Harbor Registry integration with Enterprise Pivotal Container Service (Enterprise PKS).
- You must have installed Enterprise PKS. For more information, see Installing Enterprise PKS in the Enterprise PKS documentation.
- You must have installed Harbor. For more information, see Installing and Configuring VMware Harbor Registry.
- You must have integrated Harbor with Enterprise PKS or Pivotal Application Service. For more information, see one of the following:
- Integrating VMware Harbor Registry with Enterprise PKS.
- Use a CA Certificate in Using Docker Registries in the Pivotal documentation.
To log in to VMware Harbor Registry, do the following:
In a web browser, navigate to
Enter the username
Enter the password that you set when you configured Harbor for Enterprise PKS.
Note: If the Harbor UI is not accessible, make sure you have completed the integration steps, including updating DNS for Harbor, trusting the certificate, and creating a NAT rule for the Harbor UI. For more information, see Integrating VMware Harbor Registry with Enterprise PKS.
For information about how to use Harbor, see the following sections of the Harbor User Guide in GitHub: