Installing and Configuring Stark & Wayne kStreams
- Pivotal Ops Manager®
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry®
- Redis for PCF®
On the Ops Manager dashboard, confirm that Redis for PCF is already installed.
- Under the Import a Product button, click + next to the version number of Stark & Wayne kStreams™ for PCF. This adds the tile to your staging area.
- Click the Stark & Wayne kStreams™ for PCF tile.
- Choose your network under the tab “Assign AZs and Networks”.
- Download the product tile from the Pivotal Network.
- Navigate to the dashboard of Ops Manager.
- Click Import a Product.
- Select the
sw-kafka-X.Y.Z.pivotalfile to upload.
- The “Stark & Wayne kStreams” product appears in the “Available Products” list.
- Click Add to move it to the Installation Dashboard. The first time you upload/install the tile, it will appear with a green lower border. This means it is ready to be installed; there is no additional mandatory configuration that you will need to provide.
- Return to the Ops Manager dashboard via the “< Installation Dashboard” link at the top left. The Stark & Wayne kStreams tile is now ready to be installed.
- Click Apply Changes.
starkandwayne-kstreams service should be available to all users after installation. Observe it in the marketplace:
The output will look like:
Getting services from marketplace in org system / space sw-kafka as admin... OK service plans description starkandwayne-kstreams topic Share a single topic on shared Kafka shared Create your own topics on shared Kafka
To confirm that you and your users can create and delete Kafka database:
cf create-service starkandwayne-kstreams topic test-kafka
To destroy the test databases:
cf delete-service test-kafka -f