Splunk Firehose Nozzle for PCF Release Notes
Release Date: May 2, 2018
- Allows to configure the nozzle with advanced configuration features from within the tile.
Release Date: September 12, 2017
Splunk Supported Release
- Scale out capability. Deploy more than one nozzle to your Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) environment for High Availability.
- Events streamed efficiently and in a secure manner to Splunk via the HTTP Event Collector (HEC).
- Nozzle is running multiple clients sending to HEC for concurrent streaming into Splunk for increased event throughput.
- Custom event metadata can be sent along with PCF events for enriching data inside Splunk.
- Log tracing feature allows correlation searching and improved results inside Splunk.