Sentry Service Broker for PCF (Beta)
WARNING: The Sentry Service Broker for PCF tile is currently in beta and is intended for evaluation and test purposes only. Do not use this product in a PCF production environment.
This documentation describes the Sentry Service Broker for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF). The Sentry Service Broker for PCF enables you to automatically provision a Sentry SaaS account so you can more seamlessly use Sentry on PCF.
The Sentry Service Broker for PCF registers a service broker with PCF and exposes a free service plan on the Marketplace. You can then create service plan instances using Apps Manager or the Cloud Foundry Command Line Interface (cf CLI) and bind them to their apps.
Sentry Service Broker for PCF includes the following key features:
- The ability to report PCF app errors to the Sentry error management platform
- Automated creation of Sentry SaaS account when service plan instance is created
- Single sign-on to Sentry via PCF Apps Manager dashboard
Note: As of PCF v2.0, Elastic Runtime is renamed Pivotal Application Service (PAS).
The following table provides version and version-support information about Sentry Service Broker for PCF.
|Release date||April 5, 2018|
|Software component version||Sentry Service Broker for PCF v0.0.1|
|Compatible Ops Manager version(s)||v2.0.x|
|Compatible Pivotal Application Service version(s)||v2.0.X|
|IaaS support||AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, and vSphere|
- At this time, only free Sentry accounts are supported by the service broker. If you wish to upgrade your account, please reach out to Sentry Cloud Foundry Support.
- In order to use the Sentry service broker, you will need to obtain Sentry API credentials. Please email us at Sentry Cloud Foundry Support.