Redis Labs Enterprise Cluster Service Broker for Pivotal Cloud Foundry
This documentation describes the Redis Labs Enterprise Cluster (RLEC) Service Broker for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF). The RLEC Service Broker registers a service broker on PCF and exposes its service plans on the Marketplace. Developers can provision Redis databases by creating instances of the service plans using Apps Manager or the cf Command Line Interface (CLI).
RLEC is an enterprise-grade cluster that acts as a container for managing and running multiple Redis databases in a highly available and scalable manner.
The RLEC Service Broker exposes four service plans on the Marketplace. The service plans correspond to the following preconfigured database plans:
- Simple Redis database: a single master shard.
- Highly-available Redis database: master/slave shards or master/multi-slave shards.
- Redis clustered database: multiple master shards.
- Highly-available Redis clustered database: multiple master shards each with its own slave shard, or multiple master/multi-slave shards.
For more information, see the RLEC documentation.
- Redis Labs Enterprise Cluster Service Broker for Pivotal Cloud Foundry® Details:
- Version: 1.0
- Release Date: 06-30-2016
- Software component version: Redis Labs Enterprise Cluster 4.3
- Compatible Ops Manager Version(s): 1.7.x
- Compatible Elastic Runtime Version(s): 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x
- vSphere support? Yes
- AWS support? Yes
- Azure support? Yes
To use the RLEC Service Broker, you must have a RLEC cluster already deployed. See the Installing and Configuring the Redis Labs Enterprise Cluster Service Broker topic for more information.
This is the first version of the RLEC Service Broker.
Customers interested in using RLEC can download and install RLEC from Redis Labs under the free license limitations. To obtain a production license and support, contact a Redis Labs sales representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.