Redis Enterprise Tile Manager for Pivotal Platform (Beta)
WARNING! The Redis Enterprise Tile Manager for Pivotal Platform tile is currently in beta and is intended for evaluation and test purposes only. Do not use this product in a Pivotal Platform production environment.
This documentation describes the Redis Enterprise (RE) Tile Manager for Pivotal Platform. The RE Tile Manager allows Pivotal Platform users to deploy multiple RE tiles on a single foundation.
The Redis Enterprise (RE) Tile Manager allows Pivotal Platform users to deploy multiple Redis Enterprise for Pivotal Platform tiles on a single foundation. Because each RE tile manages a single RE cluster, RE Tile Manager enables the deployment and independent management of multiple RE clusters, allowing for:
- Database isolation - For use cases that cannot use multi-tenancy of databases on a single cluster and require complete database isolation
- Independent cluster administration - For organizations that require independent administration of individual clusters by separate IT or DevOps teams
- Dedicated infrastructure - For running and managing independent Redis Enterprise Clusters on unique and separate resources to serve specific use-cases
Redis Enterprise Tile Manager for Pivotal Platform includes these key features:
- Deploy one or more Redis Enterprise for Pivotal Platform tile deployments through a Web UI
- Visibility into the currently installed RE tiles, their names, and their port assignment
- Ability to assign TCP port ranges to each tile without IP overlap
- Ability to centrally stage upgrades of individual clusters to the latest Redis Enterprise Cluster release
This table provides version and version-support information about Redis Enterprise Tile Manager for Pivotal Platform.
|Release date||Dec 31, 2019|
|Software component version||Redis Enterprise 5.4.10-22, Redis Enterprise for Pivotal Platform v5.4.102200007|
|Compatible Ops Manager version(s)||v2.7.x, v2.6.x, v2.5.x|
|Compatible Pivotal Application Service version(s)||v2.7.x, v2.6.x, v2.5.x|
|BOSH stemcell version||Ubuntu Xenial 315|
|IaaS support||AWS, Azure, and vSphere|
Customers interested in trying out the Redis Enterprise Tile Manager for Pivotal Platform can download the tile and install it with the trial license. (Limitations apply)
Use in production and 24/7 support requires a production license for Redis Enterprise Cluster for Pivotal Platform. For more information, contact a Redis Labs sales representative.