Pega for PCF
This documentation describes the Pega® Platform Service Broker for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF). The Pega Platform Service Broker for PCF enables developers to deploy Pega Platform clusters on PCF.
Pega customers can run the Pega® Platform and applications within the PCF environment for greater choice on their path to the cloud. This choice includes creating a private cloud powered by PCF and continuing to leverage the value of Pega technology.
Pega for PCF includes the following key features:
- Configuration interface for the Pega Service Broker
- Pega system setting and Java argument configuration
- Pega Platform cluster deployment
- Pega Platform database connection from a PCF environment
- Pega CRM applications on PCF: Pega Sales Automation, Pega Customer Service, and Pega Marketing
- Load-balanced clusters
- Leveraged external file sources for file listeners and Business Intelligence Exchange (BIX)
The following table provides version and version-support information about Pega for PCF.
|Release date||October 26, 2018|
|Software component version||8.10.1|
|Compatible Ops Manager version(s)||v2.3|
|Compatible Pivotal Application Service version(s)||v2.3|
|BOSH stemcell version||Ubuntu Xenial|
|IaaS support||Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Service (AWS)|
WARNING: Pega for PCF v7.30.2 and earlier require a Ubuntu Trusty stemcell. The end-of-life date for Ubuntu Trusty is April 2019. If a security vulnerability is found on this stemcell after April, it will not be fixed.
Pega for PCF is available at no additional charge and with no additional license requirements to current Pega Platform customers.