Pega for PCF
This documentation describes the Pega® Platform Service Broker for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF). The Pega Platform Service Broker for PCF enables developers to deploy Pega Platform clusters on PCF.
Pega customers can run the Pega® Platform and applications within the PCF environment for greater choice on their path to the cloud. This choice includes creating a private cloud powered by PCF and continuing to leverage the value of Pega technology.
Pega for PCF includes the following key features:
- Configuration interface for the Pega Service Broker
- Pega system setting and Java argument configuration
- Pega Platform cluster deployment
- Pega Platform database connection from a PCF environment
- Pega CRM applications on PCF: Pega Sales Automation, Pega Customer Service, and Pega Marketing
- Load-balanced clusters
- Leveraged external file sources for file listeners and Business Intelligence Exchange (BIX)
The following table provides version and version-support information about Pega for PCF.
|Release date||October 26, 2018|
|Software component version||8.10.1|
|Compatible Ops Manager version(s)||v2.3|
|Compatible Pivotal Application Service version(s)||v2.3|
|IaaS support||Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Service (AWS)|
Pega for PCF is available at no additional charge and with no additional license requirements to current Pega Platform customers.