This is documentation for the GitLab service for Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
The following table provides version and version-support information about GitLab for Pivotal Cloud Foundry:
|Release date||21 March, 2017|
|Software component version||GitLab Enterprise Edition v8.17.4|
|Compatible Ops Manager version(s)||v1.6.x, v1.7.x, v1.8.x, v1.9.x|
|Compatible Elastic Runtime version(s)||v1.6.x, v1.7.x, v1.8.x, v1.9.x|
|IaaS support||AWS, GCP, OpenStack, and vSphere|
Upgrading to the Latest Version
Consider the following compatibility information before upgrading GitLab for Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
|Ops Manager Version||Supported Upgrades from Imported GitLab Installation|
|1.8.x, 1.7.x, 1.6.x||From 1.1.3 to 1.1.6|
Install via Pivotal Operations Manager
To install GitLab for PCF, follow the procedure for installing Pivotal Ops Manager tiles:
- Download the product file from Pivotal Network.
- Upload the product file to your Ops Manager installation.
- Click Add next to the uploaded product description in the Available Products view to add this product to your staging area.
- Click the newly added tile to review any configurable options.
- Click Apply Changes to install the service.
The following ports & ranges are used in this service:
- Destination port 80 access to the GitLab VMs from the PCF Router
- Destination port 22 access to the GitLab VMs from outside of the PCF Network
- Destination port 2222 for SSH access to the
- Outbound port 2049 for access to an external NFS Server
Please provide any bugs, feature requests, or questions to the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Feedback list.