This is documentation for the GitLab service for Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Current GitLab for Pivotal Cloud Foundry Details
- Version: 1.1.7
- Release Date: 21 March 2017
- Software component version: GitLab Enterprise Edition 8.17.4
- Compatible Ops Manager Version(s): 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x, 1.6.x
- Compatible Elastic Runtime Version(s): 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x, 1.6.x
- vSphere support? Yes
- AWS support? Yes
- OpenStack support? Yes
- Google Cloud support? Yes
Upgrading to the Latest Version
Consider the following compatibility information before upgrading GitLab for Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
|Ops Manager Version||Supported Upgrades from Imported GitLab Installation|
|1.8.x, 1.7.x, 1.6.x||From 1.1.3 to 1.1.6|
Install via Pivotal Operations Manager
To install GitLab for PCF, follow the procedure for installing Pivotal Ops Manager tiles:
- Download the product file from Pivotal Network.
- Upload the product file to your Ops Manager installation.
- Click Add next to the uploaded product description in the Available Products view to add this product to your staging area.
- Click the newly added tile to review any configurable options.
- Click Apply Changes to install the service.
The following ports & ranges are used in this service:
- Destination port 80 access to the GitLab VMs from the PCF Router
- Destination port 22 access to the GitLab VMs from outside of the PCF Network
- Destination port 2222 for SSH access to the
- Outbound port 2049 for access to an external NFS Server
Please provide any bugs, feature requests, or questions to the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Feedback list.