This is documentation for GitLab Enterprise Plus for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
IMPORTANT: As of September 13, 2017, the GitLab Enterprise Plus for Pivotal Cloud Foundry tile on Pivotal Network has reached its End of Availability (“EoA”) and is no longer available for download or sale through Pivotal. Current customers with active subscriptions will continue to receive support from GitLab through their subscription term. Pivotal and GitLab are collaborating on creating a new Kubernetes-based tile for the Pivotal Container Service. Please contact GitLab support with any questions regarding GitLab Enterprise Plus for Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
The following table provides version and version-support information about GitLab for PCF:
|Release date||February 7, 2018|
|Software component version||GitLab Enterprise Edition v10.2.7|
|Compatible Ops Manager version(s)||v1.7.x through v1.12.x|
|Compatible Elastic Runtime version(s)||v1.7.x through v1.12.x|
|IaaS support||AWS, GCP, OpenStack, and vSphere|
Upgrading to the Latest Version
Consider the following compatibility information before upgrading GitLab for PCF.
|Ops Manager Version||Supported Upgrades from Imported GitLab Installation|
|v1.7.x through v1.12.x||v1.3.0, v1.4.0|
Install via Pivotal Operations Manager
To install GitLab for PCF, follow the procedure for installing Pivotal Ops Manager tiles:
- Download the product file from Pivotal Network.
- Upload the product file to your Ops Manager installation.
- Click Add next to the uploaded product description in the Available Products view to add this product to your staging area.
- Click the newly added tile to review any configurable options.
- Click Apply Changes to install the service.
The following ports and ranges are used in this service:
- Destination port 80 access to the GitLab VMs from the PCF Router
- Destination port 22 access to the GitLab VMs from outside of the PCF Network
- Destination port 2222 for SSH access to the
- Outbound port 2049 for access to an external NFS Server
- Outbound ports for SMTP (one of 25, 587, 465)
- Outbound ports for LDAP if configured (one of 389 or 636)
Please provide any bugs, feature requests, or questions to the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Feedback list.