This is documentation for GitLab Enterprise Plus for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
IMPORTANT: As of September 13, 2017, GitLab no longer supports the ongoing maintenance of the BOSH-deployable GitLab tile available on Pivotal Network. While Pivotal and GitLab continue to collaborate on creating a new Kubernetes-based tile, the current tile is at End-of-Life (EOL). Pivotal is working with GitLab to develop a customer migration and support plan for affected commercial customers.
The following table provides version and version-support information about GitLab for PCF:
|Release date||September 8, 2017|
|Software component version||GitLab Enterprise Edition v9.4.6|
|Compatible Ops Manager version(s)||v1.7.x through v1.11.x|
|Compatible Elastic Runtime version(s)||v1.7.x through v1.11.x|
|IaaS support||AWS, GCP, OpenStack, and vSphere|
Upgrading to the Latest Version
Consider the following compatibility information before upgrading GitLab for PCF.
|Ops Manager Version||Supported Upgrades from Imported GitLab Installation|
|v1.7.x through v1.11.x||From v1.2.0 to v1.2.8|
Install via Pivotal Operations Manager
To install GitLab for PCF, follow the procedure for installing Pivotal Ops Manager tiles:
- Download the product file from Pivotal Network.
- Upload the product file to your Ops Manager installation.
- Click Add next to the uploaded product description in the Available Products view to add this product to your staging area.
- Click the newly added tile to review any configurable options.
- Click Apply Changes to install the service.
The following ports and ranges are used in this service:
- Destination port 80 access to the GitLab VMs from the PCF Router
- Destination port 22 access to the GitLab VMs from outside of the PCF Network
- Destination port 2222 for SSH access to the
- Outbound port 2049 for access to an external NFS Server
- Outbound ports for SMTP (one of 25, 587, 465)
- Outbound ports for LDAP if configured (one of 389 or 636)
Please provide any bugs, feature requests, or questions to the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Feedback list.