GCP Stackdriver Nozzle for PCF Release Notes
Release Date: August 15, 2017
- Removed requirement for specifying a UAA Username/Password. These steps can be skipped in Elastic Runtime v1.9.29+, v1.10.16+, and v1.11.2+ where a user is provisioned automatically for the nozzle.
Release Date: April 5, 2017
- Fixed issue with RST_STREAM errors when writing a high volume of metrics
- Documentation now includes requirement of ‘Project > Editor’ for the nozzle service account. This is required to configure metric descriptors in Stackdriver and will be replaced in the future with a more scoped role when avaliable.
- Default instance count has changed from 1 to 2 to allow for zero downtime updates and higher avaliability
- Fixed issue where GCP Project ID was not handled correctly in tile configuration which affected users writing to a different GCP Project than their service account originated in.
- Metric labels now include instance name
- Fixed issue shutting down the nozzle when a fatal error occured which resulted in a hang attempting to drain the metrics buffer
- Removed firehose-to-syslog and boltdb dependencies. Nozzle now caches application metadata in memory.
- Credentials are now passed directly to the nozzle instead of through system wide application default credentials.
Release Date: January 24, 2017
This is the initial release of GCP Stackdriver Nozzle for PCF. See the GCP Stackdriver Nozzle for PCF (Beta) topic for more information.