ECS Service Broker for PCF
This documentation describes ECS Service Broker for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
ECS Service Broker for PCF registers a service broker on PCF and exposes its service plans on the Marketplace. Developers can provision buckets by creating instances of service plans using Apps Manager or the cf Command Line Interface (CLI) tool.
ECS Service Broker for PCF lets you do the following:
- Create and delete object storage buckets.
- Create and delete object storage namespaces.
- Bind one or more Cloud Foundry apps to a bucket or namespace, with unique credentials and permissions for each app.
- Support quota-enforced plans for buckets to limit the amount of capacity.
- Support encryption and retention of namespaces.
- Change plans of an existing bucket.
- Browse Cloud Foundry instance and binding metadata through an internal bucket.
- Specify an ECS namespace and replication group for provisioning.
- Provide a string prefix for bucket and user names.
- Support a self-signed SSL certificate for the ECS management API.
- Support file system mounts of file access enabled buckets via NFS.
- Configure offered services and plans through Ops Manager Tile
|Release date||October 30, 2017|
|Software component version||v1.0.1|
|Compatible Ops Manager version(s)||v1.11.x and v1.12.x|
|Compatible Elastic Runtime version(s)||v1.11.x and 1.12.x|
|IaaS support||AWS, Azure, OpenStack, and vSphere|
ECS Service Broker for PCF has the following requirements:
- Elastic Runtime v1.10