Dynatrace Full-Stack Add-on for PCF (Beta)
Note: The Dynatrace Full-Stack Add-on for PCF tile is currently in beta and is intended for evaluation and test purposes only.
This documentation describes the Dynatrace Full-Stack Add-on for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF). The Dynatrace Full-Stack Add-on for PCF enables operators to roll out Dynatrace OneAgent to CF clusters and installed tiles for monitoring the platform and deployed apps.
Dynatrace Full-Stack Add-on for PCF enables monitoring of PCF components like PCF Elastic Runtime, PCF Runtime for Windows, and all apps deployed to PCF. After the Dynatrace Full-Stack Add-on for PCF is deployed to the platform, Dynatrace OneAgent automatically begins monitoring any deployed apps. Developers can use the Dynatrace web UI to get insights into the performance of their apps and microservices.
Dynatrace Full-Stack Add-on includes the following key features:
- Monitoring of PCF components
- Automatic monitoring of deployed apps
- Automatic distributed tracing of microservices
- Automatic discovery of deployment dependencies and communication behavior
- Automatic root-cause analysis and AI-based problem detection
The following table provides version and version-support information about Dynatrace Full-Stack Add-on for PCF.
|Release date||June 9, 2017|
|Software component version||v0.3.3|
|Compatible Ops Manager version(s)||v1.10.x|
|Compatible Elastic Runtime version(s)||v1.10.x|
Dynatrace Full-Stack Add-on has the following requirements:
- A Dynatrace monitoring environment
- PCF operator administration rights
- BOSH deployed through Ops Manager v1.10 or later
If you have a feature request, questions, or information about a bug, please email Pivotal Cloud Foundry Feedback.