Crunchy PostgreSQL For PCF
This documentation describes the Crunchy PostgreSQL for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) tile. Installing this tile creates a service that allows PCF developers to use Crunchy PostgreSQL databases with their apps.
Crunchy PostgreSQL For PCF includes the following key features:
- Crunchy PostgreSQL 9.5 and PostGIS 2.3
- Leader/Follower PostgreSQL architecture
- Load-balanced read replicas
- Automated backups with pgBackrest
- Disaster recovery
- High availability
For more information about Crunchy PostgreSQL, see the Crunchy Data website.
- Crunchy PostgreSQL for PCF details:
- Version: v1.0.8
- Release date: March 10, 2017
- Software component version: PostgreSQL 9.5
- Compatible Ops Manager version(s): v1.6.x, v1.7.x, v1.8.x, v1.9.x
- Compatible Elastic Runtime version(s): v1.6.x, v1.7.x, v1.8.x, v1.9.x
- vSphere support? Yes
- OpenStack support? Yes
- AWS support? Yes
Crunchy PostgreSQL for PCF currently includes the following limitations:
- You must manually restore backups.
- You must manually perform failovers.
To report bugs, request features, or ask questions, send an email to Crunchy Data.