Contrast Security Service Broker for PCF
This documentation describes the Contrast Security Service Broker for PCF. The Contrast Security Service Broker for PCF tile registers a service broker, allows users to define service plans, and exposes these plans on the Marketplace. Developers can bind Contrast credentials to applications by creating instances of the service plans using Apps Manager or the Cloud Foundry Command Line Interface (cf CLI) tool.
Instrument your applications with Contrast Security Service Broker for PCF to gain real-time visibility to vulnerabilities in your application and to defend them against attacks. Contrast integrates with your existing software development life cycle (SDLC) processes to provide a way to view and fix vulnerabilities in your code and protect your applications.
Contrast Security Service Broker for PCF includes the following key features:
- Create and manage multiple service plans for different organizations.
- Bind Contrast credentials to applications.
The following table provides version and version support information about Contrast Security Service Broker for PCF.
|Release date||February 16, 2017|
|Software component version||v1.0.0|
|Compatible Ops Manager version(s)||v1.11.x, v1.12.x, and v2.0.x|
|Compatible Pivotal Application Service (formerly known as Elastic Runtime) version(s)||v1.11.x, v1.12.x, and v2.0.x|
|IaaS support||AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, and vSphere|
* As of PCF v2.0, Elastic Runtime is renamed Pivotal Application Service (PAS).
Contrast Security Service Broker for PCF has the following requirements:
- A Contrast Security account
- If you bind a service instance to an application that is not using the default CloudFoundry Java Buildpack(or a fork) version 3.20+ or version 4.18+ the agent will not be downloaded.
If you are interested in purchasing licenses or receiving a demo please request a demo.