Installing and Configuring the Blue Medora Nozzle for PCF
This topic describes how to install and configure the Blue Medora Nozzle for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Download the product file from the Pivotal Network.
Upload the product file using the Ops Manager Installation Dashboard.
Click Add next to the uploaded Blue Medora Nozzle for PCF tile in the Ops Manager Available Products view to add it to your staging area.
Click the newly added Blue Medora Nozzle for PCF tile.
From the Settings tab, click Nozzle. Complete the following fields:
- Traffic Controller URL: The URL for the Traffic Controller. For more information, refer to the Firehose section of the Loggregator documentation.
- Subscription ID: The subscription ID of the nozzle. To find out more about subscription IDs and nozzle scaling, refer to the Scaling Nozzles section of the Loggregator Guide for Cloud Foundry Operators topic.
Note: Check the Insecure SSL Skip Verify box if you are not using SSL.
- Firehose Idle Timeout Seconds: The amount of time, in seconds, that the connection to the Firehose can be idle before disconnecting.
- Metric Cache Duration: The amount of time, in seconds, that the RESTful API web server will cache metric data. The higher this duration, the less likely the data will be correct for a certain metric as it could hold stale data.
From the Settings tab, click UAA Client. Complete the following fields:
- URL of UAA Server: The UAA login URL of the Cloud Foundry deployment.
- UAA User: The UAA username that has access to read from the Loggregator Firehose.
- UAA Password: The password associated with the UAA username.
Note: Check the Disable Access Control box if you do not want Access Control enabled.
Return to the Ops Manager Installation Dashboard, then click Apply Changes to install the Blue Medora Nozzle for PCF tile.