Release Notes for the Synopsys Black Duck Service Broker for PCF
Release Date: March 7, 2019
- Major release rearchitected to use the Cloud Controller APIs
- Removed memory requirement when pushing an app
- Removed dependency on meta or multi buildpack components
Release Date: April 3, 2018
- Rebuilt and restested with PCF 2.0
Release Date: October 3, 2017
- Added the ability to specify parameters in the
- Resolved an issue with TLS validation errors between the scan client and Black Duck.
- Rebuilt the tile using Tile Generator v9.0, which added support for installing in PCF environments with multiple subnets.
Release Date: July 18, 2017
- Initial release