Installing and Configuring the Synopsys Black Duck Service Broker for PCF
This topic describes how to install and configure the Synopsys Black Duck Service Broker for PCF.
Download the Synopsys Black Duck Service Broker for PCF product file from Pivotal Network
Navigate to the Ops Manager Installation Dashboard, and click Import a Product to upload the product file.
Under Import a Product, click + next to the version number of the Synopsys Black Duck Service Broker for PCF. This adds the tile to your staging area.
Click the newly-added Synopsys Black Duck Service Broker tile.
Select Black Duck Credentials in the left navigation column, and update and save the following fields:
- Network Address: Hostname or IP address of your Black Duck instance
- Port: Port of your Black Duck instance
- Username and Password: Username and Password to access your Black Duck instance
- Authentication method to the Black Duck server
- Ignore TLS/SSL errors (enabling this is strongly discouraged)
The following Black Duck configuration screens are pre-configured with default values, and so updating these configurations are optional:
- Black Duck Service Broker Configuration:
- Service Broker Log Level
- Enable Black Duck Anaylytics: Allow Black Duck to track usage for each cf push of a bound application
- Black Duck Perceiver Configuration:
- Event Polling Period (seconds): The amount of time (in seconds) when the Cloud Controller Events are polled.
- Data Dump Interval (seconds): The interval (in seconds) at which the full list of bound applications is sent to the perceptor.
- Scan Results Polling Period: The amount of time (in seconds) when updated scan results are polled by the perceptor.
- Preceiver Log Level
- Black Duck Perceptor Configuration:
- Perceptor Log Level
- Black Duck Image Scanner Configuration:
- Image Sanner Log Level
- Black Duck Image Façade Configuration:
- Image Façade Pull Retries: Number of retries an images is pulled for scanning.
- Image Façade Pull Timeout: Amount of time (in seconds) before a pull request times out.
- Image Façade Log Level
- Return to the Ops Manager Installation Dashboard, and click Apply Changes to install the Synopsys Black Duck Service Broker for PCF tile.